Home > Privacy
- By accessing and utilizing PrintQoe website services, User is deemed to have read, acknowledged and gave his/her consent to User’s personal data collection and usage as described below.
- PrintQoe collects User information with the aim to process and expedite the usage process PrintQoe website. The proceeding has obtained User's consent during the collection of information.
- PrintQoe gathers personal information while User is registering to PrintQoe, utilizing PrintQoe services, visiting PrintQoe pages or PrintQoe particular partners' pages, and while User is contacting PrintQoe. PrintQoe is able to incorporate any information regarding the User which we gather with information from business partners or other companies.
- When you register being a PrintQoe User, PrintQoe will collect User's personal data, which are full name, e-mail address, place and date of birth, valid telephone number, password and other information needed. By providing this information/data, you have accepted that PrintQoe could request and obtain any User information/personal data for the continuity and security of this site.
- PrintQoe will collect and handle entire information regarding any transactions or offers or other financial dealings which the User carries out through the PrintQoe website and regarding fulfillment of User orders.
- PrintQoe will collect and handle any data regarding User’s visitation to PrintQoe website, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, links or other communication data, whether it is required for billing purposes or other, as well as resources that the User accesses .
Use of Information
- PrintQoe could use any User information/data as a reference to improve products and services.
- PrintQoe could use and process User Information/data for the purpose of adjusting PrintQoe websites according to User needs.
- PrintQoe could use all User information/data for PrintQoe's internal purposes regarding market research, new products’ promotion, special offer, or other information, in which User could be contacted via email, letter, telephone, or faximile.
- PrintQoe could ask User to fill any survey that PrintQoe uses for research or other purposes, even though the User does not have to respond.
- PrintQoe could contact the User via email, letter, telephone, faximile, including but not limited, in order to help and/or settle the buying and selling transactions between Users.
- PrintQoe website may be connected with other websites other than PrintQoe site, thus User is acknowledge and accept that PrintQoe will not responsible for the confidentiality of User information after User accesses these sites by leaving or being out of PrintQoe website. PrintQoe could use the entire User information/data as a reference to improve products and services.
- Cookies are small-sized files which will automatically remain on the User's computer or any device, to identify and monitor the User's network connection, allowing User to access the PrintQoe services from website optimally.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other information/data which User has on a User's computer or any device, other than any information/data which has been consented to be submitted.
- Even if the User's computer will automatically allow cookies, User could opt to make any modifications through the User's browser settings by selecting to reject cookies (this option may limit optimal services when accessing PrintQoe website).
- PrintQoe has utilized Google Analytics Demographics and Interest feature. The data which we obtain from the feature, as well as age, gender and User’s interests; will be used for the expansion of PrintQoe website and content. In a case where you have any objection if your data is being tracked by Google Analytics, please utilize Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.